International Journal of Transformations in Business Management (IJTBM) invites you to the making of the next issue of our journal. The selection of papers for publication will be based on their relevance, clarity, topicality and originality, the extent to which they advance knowledge, understanding and application and their likely contribution towards inspiring further development and research.
IJTBM attempts to promote contributions by researchers, academicians and practicing managers and thereby improve the understanding of the nature of management in different settings, and consequently, achieve a reasonable transfer of results to management practice in several contexts. IJTBM is receptive to reflection of ideas/practices across a broad range of management topics such as Marketing, Human Resource Management, Organizational Behaviour, Organizational Theory, Information Technology, Strategic Management etc. (For more topic related details, please refer to –Call for Paper).
Please conform to the following guidelines:
Types of Contribution
The journal will try to maintain a balance between purely research-oriented papers and those derived mainly from the experiences of practitioners involved in the different areas of management. In the case of research-based articles, papers that present the results of original research and analysis are accepted for publication in the Journal. The managerial/policy implications of the study should be highlighted towards the end of the paper.
The following are the categories that would be considered for publication:
1. Case studies on new management and business techniques.
2. Original research on marketing, economics, human resource management, operations, organizational behaviour, information technology and finance with practical implications.
3. Conceptual papers reviewing trends or posting new models on business and management
Broad Outline of the Paper
Text can be submitted for review via e-mail at email@example.com. It should include:
1. Title of the Paper
2. Style of Paper – one of three categories ie; Case Study, Research, Conceptual
3. Functional area of management covered
4. Profile of Author(s)
5. Abstract of Paper (100-250 words)
6. Detailed Transcript of the paper (3000-4000 words)
7. Contact e-mail, fax and postal address of Author(s)
Kindly include the following in the header of the detailed transcript:
1. The purpose and prospective readers for whom the article has been targeted.
2. The significance of your contribution
3. Practicality and usefulness of your work
4. Implications of the study and identification of future areas of work.
1. The article should not normally exceed 4000 words.
2. The articles should be in clear and concise English and should be typed in A4 size format in double-line spacing with one inch margin on all the sides.
3. Papers will be subject to review by the reviewers in the panel of reviewers of IJTBM.
4. All papers accepted by Editorial Board of IJTBM will be published in the journal.
5. Editorial decision regarding articles accepted for processing in IJTBM will be communicated in two-three weeks of time.
All articles, papers, case studies, book reviews etc should be sent by e-mail only. The e-mail id is firstname.lastname@example.org
IJTBM looks forward to receive your papers, cases, book reviews with the essence of quality and in-depth research work.