IJTBM team Opines.......
International Journal of Transformations in Business Management (IJTBM) is indeed, glad to invite all the researchers, academicians and scholars to be the part of noble step taken by the IJBTM team. IJTBM team assures that the research work that will be showcased will have the resemblance of a very high standard of work and depth of study.
International Journal of Transformations in Business Management (IJTBM) is a quarterly journal exclusively focusing towards the progress and development of varied disciplines in management arena. Contributors are encouraged to take interest and make use of such a research platform offered to all to prove their mettle.
About the areas on focus - IJTBM
International Journal of Transformations in Business Management (IJTBM) is a double-blind referred academic research journal for all fields of management.
Some of the broadly categorized areas in management are as follows:
• Management accounting, management information system;
• Electronic commerce, information systems and technology;
• Business administration, marketing, consumer behaviour;
• Internet marketing, finance and banking;
• Human resource management, Software Engineering and Project Management;
• Managerial Economics, international business;
• Operations management, technology and innovation management;
• Business ethics, corporate social responsibility;
• Sustainable development, entrepreneurship development;
• Supply chain management, strategic management;
• Management of innovations and creativity, enterprise resource planning;
• Industrial psychology, organizational behaviour;
• Social work, quantitative techniques, decision sciences;
• Behavioural sciences, international business and trade;
• Financial modelling, research methodology;
• Negotiation Skills, Reward Management;
• Wage and Salary Administration, Competency Mapping;
• Management of financial Institutions, Sales and Distribution Management;
• Marketing Communication, International Human Resource Management;
• Organisational Psychology, Organisational Theory;
• Management Practices, Indian Values and Ethos;
• Legal aspects of Business, Labour Laws, Export-Import Management;
• Industrial Relations, Marketing Management;
• Office Systems and Internet, Training & Development;
• Production management, Statistics for Managers;
• Customer Relationship Management, ERP and Process Re-engineering;
• Corporate Restructuring, Mergers and Acquisitions;
• Financial Derivatives, Risk Management, Foreign Exchange & International Trade;
• Investment Banking and Financial Services;
• Security Analysis & Portfolio Management, Strategic Human Resources Management;
• Talent Management and Competency Framework;
• Retail Management, Rural Marketing;
• Innovations Management, POM Information Systems;
• Project Management, Total Quality Management, inter-alia.
All theoretical, empirical and applied manuscripts will be considered for publication.
Before submitting the manuscript, the author should have his/her paper proofread for grammatical and spelling corrections as well as the readability of the paper. International Journal of Transformations in Business Management (IJTBM) is a double-blind referred academic research journal. Each manuscript would be reviewed by the editor-in-chief for general suitability. If it is judged suitable, a double-blind review process takes place.
Based on the recommendations of the reviewers, the editor-in-chief then decides whether the article/paper/case should be acceptable. The evaluation period is short. Usually we evaluate manuscript within two to three weeks or less. Please remind us if you do not receive the review results after two weeks. It is requested that authors should have their paper checked with a native English speaker colleague or professional for English syntax, grammar, etc before submission. Manuscript with serious writing problems cannot be accepted.